- Who creates Elinor Voytal Jewellery?
- All of the jewellery is designed and made by Elinor in her studio in London. With a background in knitted textile design and a passion for colour, it was a love of working on a small scale and the beautiful results of embellishing and embedding metal into fine fabric that led her to design jewellery. All items are carefully made by hand and therefore there maybe some variations in colour or shape, however all effort is made to maintain consistency. Design Rights and Copyrights are the sole property of Elinor Voytal, the designer.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
- When will I receive my order?
- If your item is in stock, you can expect to receive it within five working days via the Royal Mail's Special Delivery service. Please be aware that this form of postage will require a signature on delivery. The cost of postage and packaging within the UK is £6 and will be added to your order on check out. If your item is not in stock, it will be made to order and may take a minimum of four weeks. If you require an out-of-stock item in time for a special date, please email us to discuss.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do. If your item is in stock it will dispatched as soon as possible via Royal Mail International Signed For service. Please be aware that this form of postage will require a signature on delivery. The cost of postage and packaging to Europe is £12 and the rest of the world £15, which will be added to your order at checkout. Delivery times can vary but will take from 5 days. Please email us if you have any further questions regarding international delivery.
- Does the jewellery come gift-wrapped?
- Yes. Your jewellery will be packaged in a beautiful pewter gift box with copper printed branding and tied with a satin ribbon. The One Pixel Earrings and One Pixel Swarovski Earrings arrive wrapped in beautiful grey tissue paper tied with a blush coloured satin ribbon.
- Can I return an item?
- Yes. Please do contact us first if you wish to return an item as you will be given a reference number. You have 14 days to return items for any reason. You are responsible for the safe carriage of items back to us. You will then receive a refund for the full value of your order including postage and packaging charges incurred in shipping the order to you. If any repairs are needed then they can be done for free or for a minimal cost (if a part needs replacing), however please do contact us first regarding any returns or repairs, via email or you can call ++44 (0)7808 989 835.
- How should I care for my jewellery?
- All items are sent out in a sturdy gift box and are wrapped in tissue paper. This is the ideal place to keep your jewellery in order to keep it looking at its best. As the main element to most of the jewellery is fabric it can be wiped gently with a damp cloth or gently hand washed if it becomes dirty. All knitted items can be steamed back into shape using the steam setting of your iron. For the Pixels pieces, which are embedded with chain, just lay them flat on the ironing board (pinning into shape if necessary) and hover a steaming iron over the top for a few seconds. The strips in the knitted Circles necklaces can be ironed flat using the hottest steam setting of your iron. If you are unsure or have any questions regarding care then please do contact us. email us
- Do you offer wholesale?
- All items can be offered on a wholesale basis, please contact us for further details. email us
- Do you offer a bespoke service?
- Yes. Items can be made to different specifications. If you like large scale pieces then you may be interested in some of the bespoke items shown at www.elinorvoytal.com Please email us if you have any questions about bespoke items and to find out more about costs and lead times.